FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 26, 2014 | Wylie, Texas
4 NEW NIGHSTICK® MINI-TAC PRO FLASHLIGHTS EXCEL IN DURABILITY, RUNTIME, BEAM THROW AND LIFE EXPECTANCY
3 Mini-TAC Pro models, plus new Mini-TAC Pro EMT model for medical first responders
At work, at home, at play, or in a medical emergency, there is one tool that consistently makes the list of must-haves for everyday carry (EDC), and that’s the right lighting solution. Bayco Products, Inc. today introduced its newest line of NIGHTSTICK® brand lighting products—the Multi-Functional MT-200 Series Mini-TAC Pro Flashlights. All four new flashlights in the line are small and compact, offering low profiles that are easy to handle and easy to carry. One model has features tailored for medical first responders; all models are shipping and available now.
The portability of the products in the MT-200 Mini-TAC Pro series is unbeatable. Ranging in size from 4 to 6 inches and a maximum of only 3.2 ounces, all four models exceed the requirements for everyday carry. Yet, their small size does not preclude durability. The Nightstick MT-200 Mini-TAC Pro series are all crafted from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with a Type 3 hard anodized finish and include a removable, durable pocket clip. Each flashlight has a drop rating of 2 meters, a waterproof rating of IP-X7, are designed with non-slip grip, and are chemical resistant. In other words, these products are designed to be a life-long lighting solution for professionals.
These MT-200 series flashlights all feature CREE® LEDs with a deep parabolic reflector to create a tight, long throw beam for unbelievable distance illumination. Additional safety and security comes from the user’s ability to select light intensity using a tail switch. The tail switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality, a set of user-selectable high, medium or low-brightness settings. A disorienting strobe setting is also included on all models with the exception of the MT-230 EMT model.
Specifics of each product in the series are as follows:
- Length: 5.5 in (140 mm), Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
- High Mode: 100 lumens, 51 m beam distance, 1.5 hour run-time
- Medium Mode: 60 lumens, 36 m beam distance, 3 hour run-time
- Low Mode: 30 lumens, 29 m beam distance, 4.5 hour run-time
- Length: 4 in (102 mm), Weight: 2.2 oz (62 g)
- High Mode: 120 lumens, 70 m beam distance, 1.5 hour run-time
- Medium Mode: 55 lumens, 51 m beam distance, 4 hour run-time
- Low Mode: 30 lumens, 40 m beam distance, 6 hour run-time
- Length: 6 in (152 mm), Weight: 3.2 oz (91 g)
- High Mode: 200 lumens, 100 m beam distance, 1.5 hour run-time
- Medium Mode: 90 lumens, 73 m beam distance, 4 hour run-time
- Low Mode: 45 lumens, 56 m beam distance, 6 hour run-time
- Length: 4 in (102 mm), Weight: 2.2 oz (62 g)
- Blue anodized aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum body is recognized color used by medical first responders
- 3-setting brightness: low, medium, high
- Low mode: 3.6 lumens, 4 m beam distance, 36 hour run-time (Intended use - faint peripheral illumination surrounding main focused beam is ideal setting for medical first responders to conduct pupillary response exams.)
- Medium mode: 10 lumens, 46 m beam distance, 14 hour run-time (Intended use - optimal illumination for wound examination)
- High mode: 60 lumens, 65 m beam distance, 2 hour run-time (Intended use - best setting for intense lighting needs)
“To meet the demands for everyday carry, a flashlight must be portable and durable,” says Russell Hoppe, Nightstick Marketing Manager. “Nightstick goes above and beyond that with this introduction of our MT-200 Mini-TAC Pro flashlights. Each product is ultra-light and easy to carry and conceal, while retaining all the virtually indestructible features of our entire Nightstick brand of lights. We even take this a step further by offering a product specifically designed to meet the unique needs of medical first responders with a light that offers situation-specific levels of brightness, assisting in the health and safety of all involved.”
To find a retailer near you, visit: http://www.baycoproducts.com/where-to-buy
Designed and manufactured by Bayco Products, Inc., NIGHTSTICK is a global brand of professional lighting products, including flashlights, headlamps and Intrinsically Safe lighting solutions that continue to exceed industry standards in performance, quality, user-safety, and value. NIGHTSTICK’s vast line-up of LED lighting products deliver optimal performance with real-world applications in mind. With an unwavering commitment to product quality and exceptional Customer Service, NIGHTSTICK is the professional’s only choice. Life Depends On LightTM.
ABOUT BAYCO PRODUCTS, INC.
For 30 years, Bayco Products’ vast array of portable and corded lighting products, have been the preferred choice of professionals and discriminating consumers. In its 110,000 square foot facility, located in the Dallas, TX area, Bayco’s dedicated engineering team continually seeks out innovative new product solutions that provide exceptional day-to-day utility and help maximize user safety. The NIGHTSTICK and BAYCO brands are established and recognized world-wide as high-performance, high-quality, and high-value lighting solutions across virtually every industry.
For additional information, contact:
Russell Hoppe, Nightstick Marketing Manager
On the Web: www.mynightstick.com